Friday, December 23, 2016

Spread the Word: New Online Devotional Starting January 1, 2017

A week or so ago, while I was doing my morning devotional and praying, my attention was drawn to the 16th chapter of Exodus. In that chapter is the story of how God provided manna to the Israelites in the wilderness. Those of us who are grounded in the Word know how that relates to Jesus and His being the Bread of Life. God also provided quail every evening. He was doing that in response to the Israelites' claim that in Egypt they "sat beside pots of meat." An exaggeration of their luxury while in bondage.

God provides us with bread, but He also provides us with meat.

Jesus came that we not only have life, but life ABUNDANT.

Beginning January 1st, 2017, I am taking on the monumental task of writing a daily devotional, which is meant to draw our focus toward the abundance in God's Word.

Join me in January and spread the word to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment